ShopperVista is the online home of IGD's shopper insight, created from constant dialogue with 12,000 British grocery shoppers.
We’re in touch with shoppers 365 days a year to provide you with essential information about their attitudes, motivators, barriers and future intentions when they are shopping for food and groceries.
Each month, we provide updated charts, tables and analysis from our tracking programme to help put the shopper at the heart of your business. And throughout the year, we identify a range of topical subjects to research in greater detail. These reports utilise a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques to really get to the core of the topic.
We track a wide range of shopper subjects, including:
- Shopper confidence - expectations of future prices, focus on saving
- Store and channel usage
- Drivers of store choice
- Drivers of product choice - including brands and private label, healthy products, ethical groceries
- Attitudes to promotions
- Trust in food and grocery companies
- Premium – what shoppers will pay a little extra for
With a 12 month subscription to ShopperVista, you’ll receive:
- A quarterly programme of FastTrack Shopper Trends reports
- Retailer Spotlights - insights on the shoppers of the UK's top grocery retailers
- Eight shopper insight reports probing topical themes
- Twelve monthly updates, delivering the latest tracking data and trend updates
- Monthly regional and demographic break-downs
- Four in-store excellence reports, showing the latest shopper trends in practice
- Regular webcasts with IGD’s shopper experts
How ShopperVista can help you
- Understand shoppers’ 'whys' as well as their 'whats'
- Get the latest on the big picture trends that will impact your business
- Stay close to your shoppers during periods of change
- Plan for the future with our predictions and analysis of upcoming trends and behaviour
All at excellent value for money.
Do I already have access? How can I try it?
ShopperVista is available as a separate subscription to Channel Focus. The insights from each service are clearly distinguishable, helping you to navigate them easily.
To find out if your company subscribes - or to request a demonstration of our ShopperVista and Channel Focus services - please contact us:
Back to top