This webinar has taken place. Watch the recording here.
About this webinar
The IGD team will take you through the latest insights into how shoppers are adapting to the cost of living pressures and share our predictions for shopping behaviour in the run up to Christmas.
Welcome and introduction (Dan Gillett, Insight Manager, IGD)
Keeping up with the impact of the cost of living crisis (Richard Green, Insight Manager, IGD)
- Latest insights from our continuous insights looking at channel usage, missions and approach to shopping
- Our predictions for what a Winter World Cup will mean for the balance between in and out of home occasions
- Outlining our Christmas shopping predictions
How are shoppers using quick commerce operators? (Shannon Goldsmith, Analyst, IGD)
- What are the key missions and occasion shoppers are completing?
- How do shoppers navigate the apps and what influences their purchasing decisions?
- Looking to the future; how will shoppers be using quick commerce in the future?
Q&A – put your questions to our experts
Next steps and closing remarks (Dan Gillett, Insight Manager, IGD)
Why should you attend?
- Be part of a community of shopper professionals and stay in touch with your network
- Hear the latest insights, findings and predictions from our team of experts
- Put your questions directly to our team